We are respected for our real estate practice. We advise on commercial, residential and landmark properties. We have built a reputation collectively and individually for our precise, accurate and up-to-date legal advice in both the commercial and residential real estate markets.
Our clients range from large corporations to smaller corporate or private individuals. We also advise those who call upon our expertise in resolving problems with their real estate. We advise on acquisitions, sales, construction, planning of real estate and landlord and tenant issues.
There is one constant in our service. We pay the same attention to detail however big or however small the transaction. We aim to provide a high standard of service however simple or complex the transaction or property issue ensuring that our service is personal, cost effective and prompt.
Our firm also represents clients in property litigation in a broad range of related disputes. In particular we represent private individuals who claim against developers for contractual breaches, fraud and planning irregularities.
We are therefore able to offer a broad range of services, as follows:
- Advice on all steps in the sale and purchase of real estate in Cyprus
- Advice on all legal issues related construction agreements
- Advice on landlord and tenant agreements and disputes
- Advice on funding and structuring issues including finance and joint ventures
- Provision of due-diligence reports on the immovable property,
- Submission of all types of applications to the government relating to the process of building approvals, obtaining all types of certificates, registration of contracts and effecting the transfer of ownership at the Land Registry Offices of Cyprus
- Tax advice on immovable property transactions
- Legal opinions on real estate matters whether of contentious or non-contentious nature.
- Litigation on all aspects of property disputes
We are clear with our fees from the outset. We are transparent with regard to costs at all stages of our services and we bill in stages as work progresses. We provide an initial free consultation where we advise you on your options and we provide clear steps or measures that can be taken, bearing in mind your particular circumstances.