In today’s international business environment we advise on all matters of Cyprus corporate law with the aim of helping you develop and promote your business. We facilitate transactions from beginning to end particularly those overseas companies and businesses opening offices, branches or acquiring businesses in Cyprus.
We are experienced in advising on corporate transactions from shareholders’ agreements to mergers and acquisitions and all matters of ensuring running of a business in Cyprus.
We provide corporate services relating to the incorporation, management and administration of companies in Cyprus. We advise on all company law matters and represent clients in corporate litigation where necessary.
We also provide our clients with a range of supplementary services where we offer a one-stop shop of corporate services. Many of these supplementary services are important for establishing and operating a business in Cyprus:
- Secretarial services
- Nominee directorship services
- Registered office address and related services
- Administration and Management services
- Virtual office services (communication and space)
- Assistance with bank account opening and related services
- Income Tax registration and VAT registration
- Obtaining and renewal of employment permits and visas
- Applying for residency and start-up visas for senior staff
- Applying for the registration of trade names, service or trademarks
We are clear with our fees from the outset. We are transparent with regard to costs at all stages of our services and we bill in stages as work progresses. We provide an initial free consultation where we advise you on your options and we provide clear steps or measures that can be taken, bearing in mind your particular circumstances.
For more information contact us on email@example.com