Cyprus is a modern, cosmopolitan and thriving EU member state. Blessed with a clean and beautiful natural environment, encouraging a healthy lifestyle. It also has a safe family-orientated society and a business-friendly environment with an excellent tax regime. Cyprus’ Permanent Residency Programme is an attractive proposition for those wishing to obtain residency in a European country.
With an investment in residential real estate in Cyprus, an investor can secure permanent residency of the Republic of Cyprus in a few simple steps.
The Cyprus’ Fast Track Permanent Residency application process is fast, simple and affords freedom of establishment and mobility.
- visa free travel to Europe
- tax benefits
- seven (7) years of permanent residency leads to citizenship of the Republic of Cyprus
- entitled to operate a Cyprus company or business (conditions apply)
- two (2) month application turnaround time
- investor and family(spouse, minor children, financially dependent adult children, parents and parents-in-law eligible)
- simple procedures-no exams or other language tests required
- maintaining the permit requires a visit to Cyprus, for any duration,at least every 2 years for those who choose to continue to reside outside of Cyprus
- investment in residential dwelling valued at €300,000
- clear criminal records to be presented
- proof of annual income of applicant of at least €30,000 per annum
Our services include:
- experienced attentive lawyers available at any time to respond to all inquiries
- low cost and transparent legal fees
- quick, personal bespoke service
- independent unbiased legal advice, without additional cost, on suitable real estate options
- preparation of all real estate contracts with terms included to protect the investor
- 100% track record approval for residency applications
Contact us for a free initial consultation on email@example.com or on +357 22 336100
(Terms and conditions apply, the above is a brief overview of the current policy-it is advisable to seek specific legal advice for each case)